Name of Post: Analyst (Trainee)
Pay Scale: Stipend- Rs.5000 /- 1 st year Rs.6000/- 2 nd Year (On completion of 2 years training, will be regularized in appropriate grade)
Age: 30 yrs
No of Posts: 2 Posts ( Reserved for persons with Disabilities) PD: Partially Deaf (HH Category)
Educational Qualifications : B.Sc. (Chemistry) graduate. Preference will be given to candidates with 50% marks & above.
How to apply:
General Information and How to apply :
1. Only such candidates would be eligible for the Post at Sr. 5 and 6 of part A for reservation in the service / post who suffers from not less than 40% of disability & a candidate who wants to avail benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per directives of Govt. of India.
2. Management reserves the right to relax age, qualification and experience as also to consider related qualification & experience in case of deserving exceptionally for PWD candidates .
3. Candidates employed in Govt. Dept./ PSU’s etc. may forward their application through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Interview.
4. For the post at Sr. No 2 of part B, Ex-servicemen candidates should enclosed relevant certificates in the prescribed proforma issued by Competent Authority.
5. Security Officer will be appointed on contractual basis for a period of 3 years. During that period he will be paid a consolidated Salary of Rs.31,000/- per month with annual increment of 3% of the consolidated pay plus other benefits i.e. 12 days Casual Leave, reimbursement of telephone expenses subject to maximum of Rs.500/- per month & subsidized accommodation in Company’s township.
6. For the Post at Sr.No1 of part B i.e of Lady Medical Officer: Rs.35000/-pm consolidated salary will be paid plus PF as per rules, 12days Casual Leave per year, Public Holidays, Canteen coupons and conveyance / Bus facility.
7. For the Post at Sr. No. 3, 4 & 5 of Part B i.e of Sr. Draughtsman, Boiler Operator Gr-I and Instrument Mech Gr-I Rs.15000/- pm consolidated salary, will be paid plus Annual Increment @3% of the consolidated salary, Canteen Coupons and Bus Transport facility.
8. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may submit their application in the prescribed format given below, affixing recent passport size photograph, application fees along with self attested photocopies of testimonials (Proof of Age, Educational Qualification, Experience and Caste Certificate) failing which the applications are liable to be rejected.
9. Application fees for various post is as under :- a) Application fee is Rs.500/- for post at Sr.No 1,2,3&4 of part A b) Application fee is Rs.500/- for post at Sr.No.1 & 2 of part B c) Application fee is Rs.300/- for post at Sr.No3,4 & 5 of part B SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted for payment of application fees. Applicant have to prepare DD in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani.
10. Name of the Post applied for must be clearly super scribed /written on the top of the envelope in Capital Letters.
11. Applications without supporting documents/ incomplete information/ not fulfilling the prescribed criteria are liable to be rejected.
12. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro train fare by shortest route as per rules, only on production of their original tickets.
13. Any dispute in regard to the recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction of Dist. Raigad, Maharasthra State.
Interested Candidates those who fulfill the above conditions, may apply with complete details in our prescribed format given below along with application fee as applicable in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement to the “Deputy General Manager (P&A), Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Post – Rasayani, Taluka – Panvel, Dist – Raigad, 410 207, Maharashtra. Those who have already attended the interview for above post in response to our earlier notification need not apply again. Application send by mail will not be entertained.